We are born with a memory in our cells: the memory of how nature works, a memory about the wisdom embedded in Creation. Creation stories tell us, that Wisdom created the Universe. The Ancient people call this Knowingness, Original Thought.
Original Thought is insight in the purpose of the Creator in creating and in the structures and patters that uphold Creation and Evolution.
We live our life mostly driven by certain thought-patters and belief- systems. This is what education and culture tell us. Original thoughts are created from a divine state of Oneness. They are sacred laws and sacred truths. They can break the chain of the beliefsystems which cause so much devastation in our soul, in the soul of the community of life.
The main beliefsystem is that we are made to think that we are separated: separated from God, separated from each other and separated from nature, Earth, the Universe.
But Original Thought reveals to us that Spirit lives inside us, that in the uncreated part of our souls is the knowingness of “In the Beginning”. That we are part of all life, from the Beginning to this moment. Each created being has a place, a very unique place in the circle of life. Love knows no boundaries and forms.
We are called to go deep within and listen in that sacred and holy place and then go out. To see the sacred laws and wisdom in all life that surrounds us.
We become learners, we are students in the school of Earth Wisdom. It is a profound and life long process. We are the ones to bring back profound knowing and seeing into the world of today. It is only through this way that we will find the ways that diminish life, ways to end domination of nature and to find our place in the circle of life. And than to take our right place in the community of life.
The spiritual power of the Earth and the heavens lies dormant in each of us. It is the time now to allow it to be released; we will need it badly in our healing work. This spiritual power will guide us in these challenging times now all life on Earth is in danger.
free photo internet
Meditation: Joining the dance of Life
- Go to a place that calls you…enter that place as the most sacred place on Earth.. Like Moses that climbed up the mountain to stand before God..
- There is a song in the Universe, a rhythm. The Sound of the Beginning vibrates through everything that has Being. The rhythm is so slow; we cannot hear it with our ears. We can only attune to it with our heart and whole being.
- When we do so we are connected and nourished by the Power of Life. Life force, Prana, Holy Spirit.
- Let your heart move with it, gently, as you notice all the creatures around you, as you feel the Earth under you feet, carrying you, as you welcome the sun and hear the awakening Earth around you, as you hear the songs of the wind through the leaves.
- All around you is the rhythm of the universe, the sound of the Beginning. The birds know all about it, the standing trees and waving grasses and the flowers in their splendid simplicity. They all know it and they join in the song. Let them inform you about it all, they have waited for you coming.
- It is the music of the spheres, the elders say. Listen to the stars and the moon, they join the song in their own way.
- To pay attention to the rhythm of the Universe is being guided to the Essence: Creation emerging out of the womb of God.
- To pay attention to the rhythm of the Universe is knowing the goodness and blessing that encompasses all of Creation.
- We humans have forgotten our place in the circle of life. We have forgotten the old Wisdoms; how to live in harmony with creation.. Today is day of Homecoming; knowing who we are. We listen again to the rhythm of the dance of Life. It is never too late to join!
- And as you bring your meditation to a closure, thank for all that you have seen and experienced. Thank also for what you have not seen yet and would like to know and understand. The Wisdom of Creation, of Universe and Earth will be disclosed to humble hearts.
Meditation HEAL, Villasis, 2009
Inspired by: Ph. Newell. Christ of the Celts, Chapter 1.The Memory of the Song ISBN 978-0-470-18350-2 www.jphilipnewell.com