We would love to invite you to share below in the COMMENT-section your experiences of the last 2 weeks, so that we can learn from that and others in the MMS Learning Community might benefit from your sharing also. We will possibly not be able to hear from everyone what the experienced using the website and starting the process, so it would be a great help if you all can share.
– What did you find most insightful?
– Do you have any questions?
– Were you able to apply any of the wisdom in your daily life?
To support the MMS Learning Community we have posted the documents used on the zoomsessions:
Zoom 1, Saturday July 24, 2021
MMS Global Training for Ecological Leadership
Zoom 1, launching the site. 2472021
Zoom 2, Saturday August 7,2021
Video ‘Interbeing’ of Thich Nhat Hahn
In preparation for the next zoom meeting 21-8-2021
- Read the materials on the pages of Spiritual Leadership.
- Go to Module 3.6: Our soul connection with the Earth and go through the PDF called ‘Assuming Spiritual Leadership in our Time’.
- Go to Module 4.10: Finding Our Call in Ecozoic Time | Great Transition (click on ‘read more’ and go through the PDF ‘Spiritual Leadership in our Time’ (we saw the first party in the presentation on zoom).
- Write a short presentation on a person you think is a true Spiritual Leader for our time of crisis and transition. Look at the qualities and gifts needed.
- Write and reflect on the questions page Spiritual Leadership nr 8.
- Share about this in your small group at home. The reflections will be a way to start with at the next zoom.
Next Zoom 3, Saturday August 21, 2021
One thought on “MMS: Learning Community”
This is a good way might be to find a way of sharing
We will look at it more closely